PhD Course 2009
An Introduction to Pseudospectra and their Applications
The program for the seventh day is as follows:
- Questions and answers.
- Presentations by the participants.
Coffee break at a suitable time.
- Remarks on the course and on the literature.
Presentations by the participants
The presentations titles are given below. The order of the presentations will be determined at the start of the program.
- Ann-Eva Christensen: An introduction to the advection-diffusion operator. I will follow up on this presentation.
- Pejman Mowlaee: An infinite Toeplitz matrix.
- Jesper Rindom Jensen: Analysis of the Boeing 767 Matrix - A Pseudospectra
- Martin Qvist: Computation of pseudospectra.
- Jesper Kjær Nielsen: Converge Speed of Markov Chains.
- René Pedersen: Quantum wells with varying potentials
- Troels Rønnow: Spectra and pseudospectra of the harmonic oscillator in classical and quantum physics
Webpages maintained by Arne Jensen, matarne at math.aau.dk
Updated 02/10/2009, 13:15