Academic webpage of René B. Christensen
I am a PhD-Student at the Department of Mathematical Sciences of Aalborg University under the supervision of Ignacio Cascudo and Olav Geil. Before he moved to Spain, Diego Ruano was my main supervisor.
In my research, I apply coding theory in the settings of secret sharing and multiparty computation. This work is done within the research group on ‘Reliable and Secure Communication’.
- Christensen, René Bødker; Geil, Olav: On nested code pairs from the Hermitian curve. [Preprint]
- Cascudo, Ignacio; Christensen, René Bødker; Gundersen, Jaron Skovsted: Actively Secure OT-Extension from q-ary Linear Codes. Security and Cryptography for Networks (SCN 2018). Springer. [Preprint] [Paper]
- Christensen, René Bødker: On one-round reliable message transmission. Cryptology ePrint Archive [Preprint]
Department of Mathematical Sciences
9220 Aalborg Ø
- I do knitting
- I know the Llama-Song by heart
- In 2006, I took part in a children's TV-Quiz called ‘Danmarks Klogeste Barn’ (the Danish edition of ‘Britain's Brainiest Kid’)