Academic webpage of René Bødker Christensen
In my research, I apply coding theoretic techniques in the settings of secret sharing, multiparty computation, and quantum error-correcting codes. This work is done within the Connectivity section at the Department of Electronic Systems and the research group on ‘Reliable and Secure Communication’ at the Department of Mathematical Sciences.
- [Preprint] , , : Semi-Private Computation of Data Similarity with Controlled Leakage.
- Advances in Mathematics of Communications. AIMS. [Paper] [Postprint] , , , : An Algorithmic Approach to Entanglement-Assisted Quantum Error-Correcting Codes from the Hermitian Curve.
- Quantum Information Processing. Springer. [Preprint] [Paper] [Postprint] , : On Steane-Enlargement of Quantum Codes from Cartesian Product Point Sets.
- Designs, Codes and Cryptography. Springer. [Preprint] [Paper] [Postprint] , : Steane-Enlargement of Quantum Codes from the Hermitian Function Field.
- Finite Fields and Their Applications. Elsevier. [Paper] [Postprint] , : On nested code pairs from the Hermitian curve.
- Security and Cryptography for Networks (SCN 2018). Springer. [Preprint] [Paper] , , : Actively Secure OT-Extension from q-ary Linear Codes.
- Information Processing Letters. Elsevier. [Preprint] [Paper] [Postprint] : On one-round reliable message transmission.
- Aalborg Universitetsforlag. [PhD Thesis] : Quantum Codes and Multiparty Computation: A Coding Theoretic Approach.
Additionally, I am working on Algobra, which is a pure Go implementation of finite field arithmetic as well as univariate and bivariate polynomials over finite fields.
Department of Mathematical Sciences
9220 Aalborg Ø
- I do knitting
- I know the Llama-Song by heart
- In 2006, I took part in a children's TV-Quiz called ‘Danmarks Klogeste Barn’ (the Danish edition of ‘Britain's Brainiest Kid’)