Effective models, critical phenomena and
spectral methods in Quantum Transport.
Aalborg, September 30th - October 2nd (2021)
(dedicated to Arne Jensen's 70th birthday)
- The talks will cover various topics like spectral analysis of quantum Hamiltonians, quantum statistical mechanics,
adiabatic quantum transport, scattering theory,
and interacting many-body systems.
- The scientific program will start at 9:50 a.m. on Thursday, September 30th, and finish at 3 p.m. on Saturday, October 2nd.
- All talks will be 35+10=45 minutes long, including discussion.
- Arrival: Wednesday, September 29th. Departure: Sunday, October 3rd.
- Musikkens Hus. Use the main entrance and ask at the desk for restaurant Fauna. It is located on the first floor.
- Horia Cornean (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Amra Ibrisevic, conference secretary (email@example.com)
Program for Thursday, September 30:
Program for Friday, October 1:
Program for Saturday, October 2:
- 10:00-10:45 Ira Herbst (University of Virginia): The Howland-Kato Commutator Problem. (abstract, pdf)
- 10:45-11:30 Bernard Helffer (Nantes): Spectral analysis near a Dirac type crossing in a weak
non-constant magnetic field. (abstract, pdf)
- 11:30-11:45 break
- 11:45-12:30 Radu Purice (IMAR, Bucharest):
Some results concerning the spectral regularity of magnetic Hamiltonians.
- 12:30-13:15 lunch
- 13:15-14:00 Gheorghe Nenciu (Romanian Academy):
Essential self-adjointness of symmetric first-order differential systems
and confinement of Dirac particles on bounded domains in Rd.
- Arne Jensen, Horia Cornean, Jacob Schach Møller, Oliver Matte, Morten Grud Rasmussen, Benjamin Støttrup, Kasper Studsgaard Sørensen.
- Danmarks Frie Forskningsfond bevilling 8021-00084B
- Institut for Matematiske Fag, AAU
Updated: September 28, 2021.